Date(s) - 01/14/2024
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ (main location)
[Hearts, broken, dented and otherwise will appear shortly]
Some hearts are strong, some are broken. Some hearts are shiny and new, while others are rusty and road-weary. Whether you want to build a perfectly imperfect heart or repair a damaged heart, we provide you the tools to make it happen.
Disclaimer: All hearts to be constructed or repaired will be steel and do not have any resemblance to actual human hearts, either living or dead. Lol.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, GMAW (MIG) welding and plasma cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need. We have taught as young as 5 years old but we ask that kids under 12 register with an adult.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please contact us if you are a first responder or military member and wish to receive our discount code.
Log in if you already have an account with us.