Date(s) - 01/12/2022
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
Upcycled Art. Garden tools that have outlived their prime can be transformed into gorgeous artwork. Perhaps you’ll plasma cut a nature scene into a shovel… or create a small farm scene on a hoe… Or maybe you’ve always wanted to take that old rusty hand saw and turn it into a beautiful wall hanging. We’ve got a variety of shovels, saw blades and other garden tools for you to choose from to create your own masterpiece! You are welcome to BYOGT (bring-your-own-garden-tool) if you’d like but that is not necessary. This class is co-ed and is limited to 12 people.
This class involves plasma cutting and does not typically require welding
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about cutting safety and plasma arc cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register. So far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 8, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult. (Both parent and child under 14 will need to register.)
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.