Date(s) - 02/18/2018
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
You’ve seen them at airports and craft shows… those adorable little dogs made out of springs, sprockets, nuts & bolts. Choosing from a variety of springs and assorted bits, each participant will make their own miniature wiener dog sculpture that fits in the palm of the hand. Guaranteed not to piddle in your living room or get sick in your car on the way home.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.