Date(s) - 10/21/2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Let’s gear up for Fall and for Halloween… it’s time to build pumpkins! 😊 This workshop is geared towards folks of almost any age who love Fall, Halloween, pumpkin pie or just like to make cool stuff. Our theme will be Fall items and pumpkins will be the focus. There will be images of famous pumpkins available to spark our creative juices, as well as maybe some pumpkin-flavored goodies. This co-ed class is appropriate for children of all ages. (If an interested person is younger than 8 years old, please contact us to discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under 14 must register with an adult.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- This class includes a catered lunch.
Bookings are closed for this event.