Date(s) - 10/06/2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ - new location!
The 1st week of October is National Spinning & Weaving Week. Welding uses wire (which spins) and sometimes weaves… Hmm. What an interesting and fun combination that would make… Join us for an unusual class that will incorporate spun yarn and welded metal. Just in time for Halloween…
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, cutting and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 8, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 12 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- We provide all necessary safety gear: welding helmet, welding jacket, safety glasses, welding gloves, blacksmithing sleeves.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
If you are a member of the military (active duty or retired) or a first responder, please contact us if you wish to receive a discount code. Thank you for your service.
Bookings are closed for this event.