Date(s) - 04/24/2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
The weather is great! You want to Light Up Your Party! Make your own patio decor from upcycled onion plant/bee-pollination tracking cages. (Huh? Trust us, they are cool… they look sorta like round bird cages… you add the pizazz!) This 3 hour class is *perfect* for people who want to feel enLIGHTened, dabbling in metal arts.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG welding). Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 8-12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- This class isco-ed.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 5 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult without prior approval.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; NO sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered (no shorts or capris). T-shirts or tank tops are fine as you will be wearing a welding jacket on top.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
- A catered lunch is included for full-day classes.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.