Date(s) - 11/07/2017
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Join us for a unique partnership: Wood meets Metal. In other words, you will fashion a wooden base at Littlewood Art Co-Op then walk around the corner to Weld Like A Girl to cut and finish the steel word/nameplate/image of your choice. We will then walk back to Littlewood to unite the wood and metal halves to complete your project. This is a co-ed class.
NOTE: This workshop starts at The Littlewood Art Co-Op (1480 S 2nd Ave) and involves walking around the corner (same block) to Weld Like A Girl (1415 S 3rd Ave) and back again to Littlewood. Start & finish are at Littlewood; however, you may park at either location as they are very close in proximity.
- ALL classes begin with safety! This workshop starts with painting/staining wood at Littlewood Art Co-Op. At Weld Like A Girl, participants are taught about safety & plasma cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided at both locations.
- We provide a small group setting so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets/cutting shields and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.