Date(s) - 04/11/2018
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
As wedding season approaches, this co-ed class allows participants to create a bridal or baby shower gift that will last a lot longer than those candles, towels, diapers or onesies. Make a picture frame, scrapbook album or other keepsake to give to those with reason to celebrate! No welding experience necessary. Be prepared to have fun!
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 8 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.