Date(s) - 12/22/2023
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ (main location)
OK, we are down to the wire! Come in for a half-day session where you create (and FINISH) Christmas gifts. You may leave with the paint dry but you will be just in the St. Nick of time for the holiday! Examples of projects that can be completed within the allotted time: tea light lanterns, decorative outdoor lights, holiday ornaments, wall hangings, metal cut-out silhouettes of a variety of desert themes, etc.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need. We have taught as young as 5 years old but we ask that kids under 12 register with an adult.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Log in if you already have an account with us.