Date(s) - 12/10/2022
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl™️ (main location)
KIDS CLASS: DRAWING WITH SPARKS
First-time welders will learn to “draw” on a piece of steel using the GMAW (a.k.a. MIG, or wire welding) process. After ample practice, each kid will create a decorated wall hanging to take home.
Please have kids wear jeans that cover their ankles and closed-toe shoes. We have the rest covered!
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water and healthy snacks will be provided.