Date(s) - 09/06/2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
Even if you missed out on viewing the recent (once-in-a-lifetime) eclipse, you can still take a peek at various phases of the moon. We will explore the moon in a little detail before we plasma cut and weld lunar images into your choice of a wall hanging or a mobile. If we time it just right, we might just be able to step outside and howl at the moon… who knows who/what we might invite. 😊
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes will work)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.