Date(s) - 04/27/2018
7:30 am - 1:30 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
Using a combination of welding and metal bending, participants will create a sculpture of their choice. A variety of examples will be provided for ideas; however, each person is encouraged to use their own imagination. Ideas might include: Welcome sign, pumpkin, boot rack, wine rack. hooks for tack and napkin holder.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely covered.
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- This class includes a catered lunch.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to receive a military/1st responder discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.