Date(s) - 01/09/2018
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
(old location) Weld Like A Girl
In honor of the late and great artist, Bob Ross, we will spend this class making happy little trees. The tree you “plant” may grow up to be a wall hanging, a candle holder, a set of holiday ornaments or some other peaceful nature scene.
ALL classes begin with safety!
- Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.