Date(s) - 02/07/2018
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Create your own sheet metal journal, complete with paper ready to record your thoughts & dreams. Participants will use a plasma cutter to create designs in sheet metal to create a front and back cover to their own personal journal/notebook. If desired, other metal designs may be welded onto the cover(s). Paper and binder loops will be provided. (This class is co-ed.)
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 8 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.