Date(s) - 01/25/2019
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Ever watch your favorite wild bird facing into the wind while perched upon power lines? This is your chance to recreate a memory in metal & wood. Crazy cool paint-throwing meets light-saber metal cutting… an amazing evening of creativity, wood-working, painting, plasma cutting metal and overall joy & satisfaction.
Note: This evening starts at The Littlewood Co-Op. We will walk a very short block to Weld Like A Girl to (light-saber) plasma cut and then return to The Littlewood Co-op to unite the two. The best parking is at Littlewood but both locations work.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants will be taught about welding safety and plasma cutting. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 10 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves and welding helmets.
- This class is co-ed.
- Children are permitted to register; so far, we have taught kids as young as 6 years old but only you know how mature your child is. (If you have a mature child under the age of 7, please contact us so we can discuss the possibility of participation.) Children under the age of 14 are asked to register and participate with an adult.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (leather shoes or boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals); please ensure ankles and feet are completely
- FYI: if you already have your own safety glasses that fit you perfectly, you are welcome to bring them. Otherwise, we provide standard ANSI-approved safety glasses that are yours to take home.
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided. A catered lunch is included for all full-day classes.
Please call, e-mail or message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram if you are military or a 1st responder and wish to receive the discount code.
Bookings are closed for this event.