Date(s) - 11/05/2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Weld Like A Girl
Let’s make a real, working clock on the day Arizona celebrates NOT changing time zones! All clock parts are provided, along with a variety of steel odds & ends to create your very own masterpiece.
- ALL classes begin with safety! Participants are taught about welding safety, plasma cutting and in this case GMAW (MIG) welding. Demonstrations and practice time are provided.
- We provide a small group setting of usually no more than 12 people so that everyone can get the individual instruction and attention they need.
- We provide all safety gear including safety glasses, welding jackets, gloves, welding helmets and hearing protection.
- WHAT TO WEAR: jeans, cotton t-shirt and closed-toe shoes (boots preferred; tennis shoes are OK; no sandals)
- Water, tea and light refreshments will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.